Contextually, Australia shares the same language as the U.S; still, the country reflects a different facet of life! But, there is one thing that opts for a straightforward approach, i.e., to open a bank account in Australia. Indeed, money makes things take turns similar to its aspects in various other countries!
Here is a simple approach to open a bank account in Australia. Stick to them for the most straightforward approach to get started with the monetary transactions while you plan to shift to this country.
Documents needed to open a bank account in Australia- segregation pointwise!
Having the appropriate set of all documents and certificates to open a bank account in Australia can be befitting to collect the proper points for an easy process. Indeed, that should not be too hard! In fact, you add some extra points too, follow now!
- Citizenship certificate, Birth Certificate or passport would give you 70 points.
- Public service employee ID, Commonwealth or state government entitlement card, shooters’ license or Divers; license would qualify for a total of 40 points.
- If you are a homeowner, the land rates will give you access to the next 35 points.
- Now, even if you have your name printed on the library card, store card, or a credit card, you have now collected 25 points through these.
- You may have a bank statement or a utility bill in your name. Indeed, that is good to keep as it would qualify to give you an additional 25 points. In fact, you can now opt for comparing your utilities with us effectively!
Can you open a bank account in Australia through online modes?
Indeed, yes! You do not have to wait to open a bank account in Australia until you are physically present. Interestingly, the big four Australian banks, namely, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, NAB and Westpac, have tailored various banking facilities for the migrants with a much more straightforward approach. It allows you to open a bank account in Australia up to 12 months before you arrive!
With the online process that takes only 10 to 15 minutes, get in to open a bank account in Australia now with the easiest approach!