The Finance News Australia has been Australia’s favorite finance magazine. We started as a simple financial news magazine but soon transformed into Australia’s one of the top preferred news blogs on the Internet. Our years of hard work and dedication have helped us to reach this place in our audience’s heart. We are now open to guest bloggers who are willing to share their views that are relevant to financial topics.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help us grow and maintain our undisputed position at the top by submitting your guest post at our site. We are looking for educated as well as experienced people who understand the complexity of finance and put it on the paper creatively with a fresh perspective.
We aim to be that platform where people can share their views, their stories with us regarding personal and commercial finance. We want to exceed our standard and set a new high in finance writing.
Finance guest post guideline:
- The articles should be unique and exclusive to our blog only. We will check your content for the plagiarism issue, and you will receive any reply for the duplicate contents send to us.
- The articles should be precise, to the point, and relevant topics only since we are a financial blog. It should be grammatical error-free and targeted to Australia, the USA, and the UK audience. We don’t accept any compromise in our quality of the guest post articles.
- You should be an active blogger to apply for guest post submission. Any commercial backlinks in the article will be considered as an advertisement. You can contact us for prices and guidelines for the same. Make sure there are no irrelevant spam links like in your article. We will straight away remove you from our mailbox.
- Your post should be at least 1500 words long or even more worlds and free of any grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes. Guest posts shorter than 1500 words will not be accepted. Make sure to convey your thoughts properly through your article so that our readers will be compelled to visit your site. Ensure that the post is written by keeping our readers in mind.
- You should not include more than one backlink to your site in the article and 2-3 relevant links to high authority sites. And you need to interlink existing articles on the site.
- Once your article is published here, you should never publish it anywhere else to maintain the uniqueness of the article. Also, if you are doing guest blog outreach campaigns, you can share your published link through guest posts and all your social profiles.
Note: We have the right to refuse, edit any published article, or remove your links from the published articles. Feel free to contact us for any further queries.
Thank you for showing interest in submitting your guest post at the Finance News Australia. Before you proceed to submit your article, make sure your content is in sync with our guidelines to ensure our quality and integrity of the site.